Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 4 Surprise

Shalom, Ya'll...

Our Day 4 was another powerful day.  We are back in our rooms and about to eat supper and then gather for prayer and sharing of the powerful experiences of this day.

We went to Cana and renewed marriage vows.  We then went to Nazareth and celebrated the Mass of the Annunciation.  Following Mass we toured the Church and then went to lunch and had a nice surprise that you will see a clip of in a moment.

After lunch, we went to the top of Mt. Tabor to conclude another long day...we are tired and ready for dinner and slumber.

What a neat surprise at lunch in Nazareth.  Archbishop and soon-to-be Cardinal Dolan is here now and Fr. Peter told me he was going to be in Jerusalem and staying where we are staying.  Cardinal Dolan is on Fr. Peter's Board for his foundation, so I asked Fr. Peter to please introduce me...I wanted to let Cardinal Dolan know that there are many of us out there praying for him becuase SOMEBODY HAS TO STEP UP THERE FOR US CATHOLICS RIGHT NOW AND GOD HAS RAISED HIM UP TO BE THAT PERSON!

Well...guess who we ran into today at lunch?  That's right.  So Fr. Peter introduced me and I had a very brief chat with him.  What a delightful servant of the Lord.  Forgive me for posting myself on this blog for, but it was certainly a cherished encounter:


So, the following is an excerpt of Fr. Peter and the Archbishop soon-to-be Cardinal talking in the restaraunt.  (He is here on a pilgrimage with several priests from New York.)





I am getting behind on the posts, but will do my best I still owe you one from yesterday.  I will try to catch up, but we are going full blast, and that is a good thing.  God is moving profoundly in this group as He did for the Pilgrims of 2010.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deacon Ken!

    I was blessed to have Archbishop Dolan as my archbishop when I lived in Milwaukee! I would be more excited to see him than any movie star in the world.

    I've been praying for you all! Betsy B.

    ReplyDelete